throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


finally a complete full post.
Thursday, March 25, 2010 @ 3/25/2010 06:21:00 PM

Yes! Today I have all the time I want to blog now before dinner and starting work. CCA "orientation" was really funny on Wednesday! A lot of more girls came!! YES! OMG DARREN ( I bet you are reading this!) - life as you know is going to change!

Everything when quite smooth sailing like any other CCA day, Matthew died of extreme blurness, attempted suicide and failed. Darren made a fool of himself. Wait. Correction. Darren is a fool. :D Annnd Terrence facebook me even when I'm just sitting across him =.=. As usual.

We had to make a small video revolving on the idea of RED which is why everyone did crazy stuff :D Me + new girl ( Junwen?- shit I dunno how to spell her name) were quite high together! See I'm not abnormal. Icebreakers game never really appealed to me so I shall skipped that part. LOL. Oh fine a little about it- I had to do forfeit along with 3 other people spelling our names with our assess. Ok shall totally stop here now.

I was super tired that day! Really really tired. During the afternoon I could feel my body burning up already and I was thinking to myself " Die die don't fall sick you can't afford to pon school" And miraculously my weak body didn't :) .

PW is making me slightly nervous now. I don't really know what to expect and our topics are seriously NOT EASY! Amalgamation and Alternatives. faints. Not to mention the suspense of not knowing our group is really killing me!

Clara and I got caught eating today in classroom. It was super hilarious.

Teacher: Do you know that you are not suppose to eat in the classroom?
Me: Sorry we are going to the canteen right now...

Teacher walks away... *BUT we could still sense her presence*

Me and Clara leap out of chair pretending to make chair-like sounds and off lights and fans. Clara opens door and check all clear! We return and continue eating. LOL. I know we are so pro right? HAHA!

Anyway Maths was ultra boring today. Honestly Maths and Econs are the two topics I put in the most effort into and the results are like just blah. Ok Econs is slightly better at least I scrap through an A but Maths ROAR! The number patterns are simply nonsensical SERIES.

Moving on... my parents no wait my dad keeps being suspicious towards me nowadays! And he says I'm the suspicious one... WHERE GOT?! I'm not rebellious nor suspicious kind..I've always been a good kid .Only recently he suddenly became all touchy. Sigh. Usually I sleep at 11 o' clock but then that time at 10.50 he came and was scolded me for not sleeping and using computer.( Plus I rarely use computer anyway!!!!!) What?! I was blogging! I told him give me 5 mins to sum up he don't believe me...

Then he said that irritating line: " 长大了啦, 不用听我的话!" Sobs. Where got! I hate it when he says that! :( I still love you okay! Totally. But never mind me is not a petty person :D its for my own good anyway...

That day I couldn't sleep and started off the continuous day of sleepless night..