throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


ERROR.
Sunday, March 14, 2010 @ 3/14/2010 09:24:00 PM

I cant believe I'm doing this.
I cant believe I'm doing this.
I cant believe I'm doing this.
I cant believe I'm doing this.

According to some small petty person. Error on previous post. ( ARE YOU SURE? I REMEMBERED IT DIFFERENTLY HAHA OR MAYBE I HAVE SELECTIVE MEMORY)

He won the first round of SPS-the one in which we bet on.( O.o ). The only reason why I'm actually correcting this, is due to the part II of the CCA lunch which I didnt mentioned. IT HAS TO BE CENSORED FOREVER! (DARREN DO YOU HEAR ME? ROAR.)

I cannot live like this!
I cannot live like this!
I cannot live like this!