throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Thursday, March 4, 2010 @ 3/04/2010 06:21:00 PM

EH! I'm quite scared of blogging nowadays because one of my friend who is not suppose to know my URL knows it.... hahha but he's a nice guy ( I THINK?!) and probably (if he dare I will slice him into pieces!) wont go around spreading... GAH. I'm such an idiot who puts all the information out at facebook....?

HA! Fwah now that CNY is over the only holidays to look forward to is the March Holidays :D Think of all the shopping + mugging + meeting people + mugging makes me quite dizzy! Oh and of course maybe my darling partner and me will finally meet up? (No promise due to the fact that everyone is living their lives but I can hope right?)

OKOK I shall talk more about my school on request of Vivien C ( hahaha see I'm so nice) . Actually I don't really need to. You just go to my Facebook account as my friends all super addicted to it so my profile is constantly "updated" by them I suppose? BUT BUT I rarely make a presence there myself though as I'm anti-Facebook.

ALRIGHT I HAVE AN URGE TO TYPE IN CAPS SUDDENLY AS I'M QUITE HIGH NOW AFTER RUNNING (from mass pe) :D our cross country was just yesterday and without me realising, MacRitchie Reservior was actually quite near my house ! AH to think that I've became more street smart.... plus I got a direct bus there which is not 186! To think of the miracles!

but something even more amazing happen! MY CCA teacher (not like awful GWS) offered to fetch me plus 3 other guys there in his car!! YAY! What can I say? I'm so lucky !! Imagine having to escape crossing overhead bridge + waiting for bus + being under the 36 degree Celscius temperature + carrying school bag and get free transport there?! And he even allowed us to dump our belongings inside before heading off :D:D The only infuriating/entertaining part was due to the fact that I was stuck with an idiotic senior throughout the car ride( the one I wanted to strangle but can't how maddening isnt it?!) but thankfully I think fast! :D

YAY! But I felt a bit guilty though. That was not suppose to be my place but never mind! another senior of mine was GREAT! He offered to carry the cameras and take public transport HAAHAHAHA imagine the horrors if I were him..

Haiyer the photos of the cross country are all uploaded by my friend on Facebook.. SO UNGLAM THOUGH! Sheez he is terrible in taking photos! The run was a breeze nothing like Secondary School- ( crescent is abit sadistic now come to think about it )....

Pst : I WANT TO WATCH ALICE IN WONDERLAND! oh and I saw Peiqi and Kanice at Tiong... Kanice had like a growth spurt she became so taLL.
back to the top