throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


dreamy me
Monday, March 15, 2010 @ 3/15/2010 03:38:00 PM


Monday has no blues :)


I spent my day drifting between my conscious and sub-conscious mind. To say I slacked the entire day its not entirely true, I complete the rest of my homework which I did not finish during Saturday but occassionally day dream as the rain poured outside. Sigh. It was neither productive yet equally not unproductive.


Music was accompanying me throughout- it was a relaxing day.

(images from wehearit)

I'm suprised at the slight increase in my participation in Facebook. Its not really much of a difference but I find myself engaged in it more than usual. Although I never like it, its strangely addictive when people keep using that to communicate with you. Hmm don't worry blogging is still more of my type. I can't easily succumb to the peer pressure (or can I)?

I'm shocked to say that I'm actually feeling disappointed by the inefficiency of the maths teachers to upload/specify the holiday homework. Its troublesome enough to do work online at least make it student-friendly. Makes the nerd in me a teensy weensy bit pissed off by being unable to complete all the work. LOL.

On a happier note I'm truly looking forward to watch Alice in Wonderland!