throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


blog-it.post-it.
Monday, March 29, 2010 @ 3/29/2010 07:13:00 PM

THINGS TO DO:
  • Chinese homework.
  • Mathematics tutorial(S)
  • GP essay
  • Read/Watch A Room With a View.

ALL NEEDS TO BE DONE BY TODAY.

THINGS THAT WILL HAPPEN:

  • Monday: Stay with Claire to complete above. LOL.
  • Tuesday: Having dinner with Zoey (?)
  • Wed: CCA and then Grace enlightenment.
  • Thurs: End at 5pm.
  • Fri: Date with Bird Friend :D

This post is like a post-it! I need ENERGY! C'mon hit me! AH!

Today was supposedly a bad day. But becasue I predicted that it will be a bad day, I was EXTRA- careful in preventing it from happening! Super graceful in every movement. Rock climbing even turned out better (?) than I thought. The unexpected one was belaying (is that even how you spell it?) the ropes made blisters formed on my hand! My fingers are sore now :( I haven't rock-climb for ages...ever since OBS so the fact that I done okay so far was quite stunning.

Until I reached quite high.

I started looking down and then scream. OMG! IT WAS SUPER UBER HIGH! At first I was only focusing on not embarrassing myself- which means must climb quite an average height of about 3-4 panels. When I finally did, I immmediately regretted it. LOL. I felt silly, clinging on the wall refusing to go up/down. BUT the sight was common among most of us so :D :D.

After school, Claire is declared heroine by me! I swear she is heroic! Saved us from birds and trees...I suspect she has tons of practise at home or something. When the wind blows, using the power of just one arm, straightened a tree back to its orignial shape.

When the birds flew in the classroom, she took a stick and "chased" it out. If this is not professional I dont know what is :) But she failed to open the door with the key...=.= I guess everyone has their limitations :D