throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


and tomorrow is gonna be fine :D
Thursday, March 11, 2010 @ 3/11/2010 07:03:00 PM

I can't believe the coincidence. The moment I complained about the weather on my blog it started to rain the next exact day! :D



ONCE THE WEATHER IS GOOD EVERYTHING IS GOOD. I love the rain. Made me in a zen-like calm state for the entire day. I was strangely tranquil and at peace with the world.


<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I am quite happy these days maybe post PMS mood swings? LOL I DONT THINK SO. Me is an optimistic girl. I think the weather plays an important role. I could stare out of the windows and watch the raindrop fall all day long.

You know how some people likes to "stone" well I can't do that. I daydream instead there is a difference because my mind would wander. Seriously I was caught smiling to myself at times. I lost my Chemistry notes initially in the morning but after much positive thinking I found it an hour later :) and to make things luckier the lecture didn't even need the notes when I did not have it with me. So an additional plus. :D.

Basically I cant remember the exact details because I was super dreamy that day but it felt and ended on a good note or at least I treated everything positively.

Wait. Sudden realisation the good mood can also be due to MARCH HOLIDAYS BEING A FACTOR!

Going to come up with hectic schedule and to do list so anticipate!