throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


fun-no-ramamamamama
Sunday, March 28, 2010 @ 3/28/2010 12:07:00 AM

ACJC fun-o-rama was simply chaotic. Let's begin with the start of the day.

12.00-1.00am : Darren and I were being super lame in Facebook. A battle of wills and patience :D. I won of course. As always.

Sleep.

At 7.++: Woke up in a uber groggy state. My alarm when off twice...making me wake up nothing for the first. Had to rush off as was meeting Thendral, Clara, Vivienne and Joanna for stupid Economics project at 8. Even now at this point of time its still freakin incomplete! WTH. I'm using blogger now because I haven't receive their information and since while waiting....

8.00-10.00: Did Econs and ate waffles for breakfast. Ew. Hate fastfood.

10.00-11.00: Mad rush to wear clothes + prepare camera for the day. Reach Buona Vista at 11.00 sharp. Guess what no one was there.

11.30: Finally! A blurred figure of Yeh is seen! Jump for joy miss her like nuts. Then slowly Fishy, Sarah, Smita and Belinda. Headed to ACin good spirits.

12.++-2.00: YES! Super High. Completely. Darling partner + Zoey + Random people I missed all along like crazy ( Jasmine, Ester-my sitting partner!!, Dodobird, Kritika, G1 people-Elvira Melissa :D:D ) Took tons of photos.

HAHA Shimin was super nice!!! Tour me around the school along patiently with Zoey (impatiently) as the tour guide :D I am so lost without them. 谢谢了!Although its still all your fault that I cant spot MN! WHY LIKE THAT?!?! I went to his stall and he left =.=.. guess got no fate lah....:D (will feel stupid even if I did see him though so is that good or bad? ) HAHA. By the way I swear, I have sunburn on my toes! Totally!

Dodobird met me at the entrance but had to do shifts soon :( (eh I saw Charmaine too leh omg! even more shocking news I took A photo of her....) Really MISS YOU TO THE MAX I SWEAR IF I CAN CONTROL THE TIME I WILL SPENT IT ALL WITH YOU! ROAR! LOVE DIE YOU! But a lot of things kind of screwed up half way.... I guess it's because everyone timing was like mismatched. I'm so sorry dodobird! :(

PLUS AC IS SO BIG! I CANT FIND ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO I WAS SUPPOSE TO FIND. Miss out trixy but saw audrey though.. her food is one of THE BEST! Miss out darling partner II and III too if they even come.. ( jiayue and vivien respectively).

4.00+: Left with no money/coupons + tired + sticky + thirsty (even after the 10000th drink.) Decides to head off with Darren and had the sanest conversation ever. Manage to persuade random- drink-stall-nice auntie to let us use her place for free :))

REACH HOME AT FIVE AND AWAKE TILL NOW! Uploading pictures once opportunity comes. Going to study with birdfriend anytime she asks now! HINT HINT :) let me redeem myself first fb now this..