throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


recap
Thursday, February 18, 2010 @ 2/18/2010 06:43:00 PM

I'm grateful for the mass run we had.

HAHA I had my first CJC mass PE today! And me (being an inconsistent but enthu runner ) likes it :D. The guys have it way tougher so I think I ought to count my blessings (?)

See we only had to run around the bball court while the guys ran around the school ( with slope ) four times! Life is unfair I know.

It was much easier than I thought-having gone through the morning mass runs I must say the mass PE was manageable. :)) I like running! GAH must train soon though cos Cross Country is coming....(fwah and I might be unless Clara is too :p) joining competitive.

The CCA was fun too! Guess what I joined back photography and wow it was sure a male-dominated CCA?! WHY?!?! I thought differently! Sigh and they speak like male versions of Jasmine and rambles on about gaming and stuff... Die...DOES ANY ONE KNOW WTH IS A CS?!

=.=" So I was like complaining aloud to them and one of my senior ( who is also a guy ) told me this:

Him: Guys only likes to talk about girls and games (computer) stuff lah.

Me: I dont care! I win! Change topic!

And he did after my incessant screeching :D. HAHHAHA I'm so pro right! OH! and the CCA teacher some what know my "best friend" so gross right! Haha he was like "oh crescent ah! GWS in charge right?! " I fainted on spot.

Anyway, I'm dreading height and weight leh! Fwah my class people are all like Shimin size.... HOW?!

Speaking of dread here is a list of things that I've overcome so far :
1. the new environment (like duh!)
2. the fact that there are guys in the school
3. the fact that I dunno how to make friends lol

Now what I'm fearing is:
1. PW partners
2. speaking without thinking
3. coming off as split personality.

HAHA ok wait I must clear up the top 3 mentioned. PW partners I heard were chosen by some personality quiz we need to take: determine if we are water. fire or rock? I think?! BUT ! HAHA I'M SO BRILLIANT CAN! I was telling Clara/or was it Vivienne? to put in false answer (aka create another personality) then we can be place together in the same group! YAY! Bascially they want us to interact with people that have clashing personalities..... we can't choose :( so that is most brilliant plan I had so far.

OH AND coming off with split personality is not my fault. In class I quite low profile but during CCA quite high! HAHA but its really not my fault what haha the people are quite a quirky bunch and quite entertaining. Ok I kept emphasizing the not my fault part....

Right...I need to go do work... its quite late already and Im really tired but still have MATHS & CHEM ISIT? GAH! SO GROSS... Plus have 2 test coming up next week. =.=.