throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Tuesday, February 2, 2010 @ 2/02/2010 08:04:00 PM

HAIYAK! Im back for people who actually read this almost dead blog! :D

Hahaha JC is tiring! and I still need time adjusting for:

1. the presence of guys.
2. the CJC school areas.
3. waking up in the morning.

Honestly! The Orientation games are simply exhaustive! One of the most GROSS was having to shampoo. YES SHAMPOO OUR HAIR and cover one guy (fwah he super poor thing) with foam. GROSS RIGHT?! Everyone has their head covered with soap running down the field.

EW. Tomorrow is dragon boating....so lets just hope for the best. Ok I'm off to play Chinese Chess with my neighbour which is what I've been doing these days. :D

I managed to get into my first choice of combinations after all so yay me! And my class has only 6 pathetic guys :D:D ahem *dont get wrong idea here* I merely pitied them that's all.

Haiz I'm much more quiet as compared to in g1 :) which is a good thing because my class has like enough high people already!! The guys plus some random girls put in together.

Hmmm thinking of what CCA to join. Hopefully drama? or photography again?