throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Monday, February 8, 2010 @ 2/08/2010 09:33:00 PM


I'm down with the same kind of flu/sorethroat again! The one that I had during Prelims/O's why does it keeps on haunting me ARGH! SO uncomfortable! Can't eat much during break and can't talk much FWAH! What is this!?

Psst I'm suppose to be looking through some Times Magazine now but came here to slack :)). Gah the flu makes my head throb like crazy... Everything has been rather smooth these days, aka my time passed by without any hiccups ( other than my super short skirt, the lack of fans in the classroom and the scary librarian in the super nice library ) everything has been okay :D

Ate lunch with Zoey today due to air-con renovations at home-I've escaped the noise and rubble and was really glad to see her again :D. We talked non stop and even met some other ex-Crescentians, it was a surreal feeling.

HAHAHA but my new class is pretty cool too! I'm slowly warming up to everyone and at least is making some sense of who is who and what is happening so I think thats progress! HA! Thankfully the lessons have been bearable at least to me ( a guy in my class probably disagrees he falls asleep anytime at anywhere!) I'm so not anticipating PE though.....