throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


drop dead tired
Saturday, February 27, 2010 @ 2/27/2010 11:12:00 AM

AH! I've been ending school so late recently that I haven't got the time to blog! IT was simply CCA and more CCA for Rockafella ( rock concert) held in the school. FWAH IM TIRED from all the rehearsals. We had dinner (?) more like supper together as a group after it ended at 10pm and headed to town for food :D.

I was labelled as the high girl. WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN? I dont think I am high lorh. I was tired too and no one seems to realise. The group consist of 3 seniors plus the JC 1 that were on duty or we can say that the group consist of 3-4 very high people and remaining sleepy people or we can say that that the group consists of 6 guys 2 girls. HA the guys are SUPER SICK in their heads! Completely gross me out, I'm surprised I didn't had nightmares.

OH! and one senior kept making fun of me (gah I wanted to claw him! but he was a senior plus he super smart...how can like that!?) It was really late when I got home yet oddly after showering I felt damn awake. So I decided o use facebook after like 5 months without it.

THE HORRORS. I am completely lost and confused by it.

I feel old. Everyone in JC is like hey add me in facebook and I'm like shit I don't use that. Hmm its time to "blend in with the majority" again....


BTW I wanted to talk about the view at the Pinnacle! If you have not heard about it yet, should go take a look. THE VIEW IS QUITE SUPERB FOR A HDB. The Pinnacle fwah I was really impressed by it. We smuggled ourselves up there (family). My dad had only one card for admission of one person but four of us squeezed our bodies into the passageways irregardless lol.














OK the end