throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Wont budge.wont change.
Saturday, January 16, 2010 @ 1/16/2010 10:07:00 PM

The last few weeks of absence was due to the ups and down (as any normal person would feel) . Strangely however, I am once again, unable to feel anything close to emotional. I am calm and serene. (SEE always at odd moments, I panic for all the wrong reasons, calm over important ones. (^o^)

In fact, it was only attending after the first open house of a Junior College then did I experience a tingly feeling of FEAR.

Most of my friends experience in my own words an inexplicable optimism towards JC. But not me.... I am somewhat insecure.

Making new friends. New environment. New studies. New topics. New teachers. New guy friends. New CCA. New routine! Need I say anymore?!?!! I am a "Timex watch in a digital age!". Basically I am a fossil fuel.....*curls up and hardened* :(((

I WILL NEVER GET USE TO IT ! I am certain! Honestly I am a pessimist. The future looks bleak for me... and us! Me is not as confident as you see. ArGH this is stressful! And its a different kind of stress to me! Like like a different awful flavoured ice-cream....or or a poorly designed fashion brand.

* Breathes In and Out *
* Breathes In and Out *
(0_0)
* Breathes In and Out *
* Breathes In and Out *

Ok. Everything is going to be fine....

I haven't been blogging mainly because I was still in limbo state, unable to summarise my feelings yet for these days but now it is clear cut. My old friends.... I'm afraid we would lose contact too :( .

How?!

Hehehe actually the above was just a pathetic excuse.. I am busy watching more Family Outing episodes and ahem We Got Married! Especially after today youtube-marathoning in Shimin house,( Side track...miraculously, I am more updated about the Korean media than my usual self... maybe it got something to do with my extreme boredom and slight neighbour influence+ surrounding friends) I am addicted :P!

Totally not my style but can now emphasize with fangirls feelings. The dynamics of an idol group is meant for the youth :D. I should act my age! 17 !! Young and super pure!!! * Bounce bounce*

PUKES. Thankfully I still retain a bit of sanity and is now reading. Cleansing for the soul and mind. I am also currently quite outdated in turn of the fashion scene. Cannot! I am ruining myself!! Jazz music! Oh power on!

But anyway after watching so many Korean stars. I have another goal in life! Basically I think I'm a simple person. See:

Short term goal: Graduate from university with decent degree.

Long term goal: Nice private house having sea view.

Now I shall add another- go for plastic surgery after 23 years old.