throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


If only my life was a wuxia film.
Thursday, December 31, 2009 @ 12/31/2009 11:34:00 AM

YES A FEW MORE HOURS AND IT WILL BE 2010!

沧海一声笑 滔滔两岸潮 浮沉随浪 记今朝
苍天笑 纷纷世上潮 谁负谁胜出 天知晓
江山笑 烟雨遥 涛浪淘尽红尘俗事知多少
清风笑 竟惹寂寥 豪情还剩一襟晚照 啦......

苍生笑 不再寂寥 豪情仍在痴痴笑笑
沧海一声笑 滔滔两岸潮 浮沉随浪只记今朝
苍天笑 纷纷世上潮 谁负谁胜出 天知晓
江山笑 烟雨遥 涛浪淘尽红尘俗事几多骄
苍生笑 不再寂寥 豪情仍在痴痴笑笑 啦......

-taken from 笑傲江湖

Watch old wuxia movie last night. Hong Kong old shows are really really really the best! Compared to the idiotic ones we see now on the screens like 风云 with crappy acting, storyline and effects ~ really nauseating to watch, this is like WOW.

If I were in the 江湖, I would definitely want to learn 打狗棒法 , the 凌波微步 and well many more! All the moves are so cool. Qingong should not be a problem too and I can fly from tree to tree, escaping from my treacherous enemies.

I won't join the Ermei Sect because I've been an all girls school already for 10years so why would I want the same experience. Plus they are all so erm dunno how to describe. Eeyer just don't like. 少林派 have to shave hair so I probably wont join it too. And Beggar Sect is dirty.

Hmmm maybe Wudang or be a 流浪 person. I want to travel around the world, learning various 武功 of course we must not join the orthodox kind or else be careful of 走火入魔ing . Where your hair turn white and nails long and yellow with bloodshot eyes. ROAR