Honestly... if you want to ask me honestly, I've been doing nothing. Yes. NOTHING. Now I know how an otaku feels like. My life is heading for a complete nothingness. Almost zen-like quality. I have counted the clouds in the day and stars at the night.
The life of a pathetic but obvious 宅女.
- Watch dramas.
- Fangirl over random stuff.
I feel a bit guilty now... Even played games like snakes and ladders recently to ease boredom ( and I played with my cousins who are all younger than 12!!! ) WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY GLAMOROUS LIFE?! That's why I came up with a list...TADA!
8 things to do when you are bored.
- Go onto every social networking websites you know and tell people you are bored. ( Facebook, msn )
- On your computer and blog about your boredom... ( if you don't have one, get one! suggestions for your blog url range from theboringlife.blogspot.com to lifeismeaningless.blogspot.com)
- Learn a new hobby. Hey I wikipedi-ed how to play Reversi before playing with Kaimin online.
- Count the tiles of your room. If done, proceed to the living room.
- Eat and well, get fat.
- Google this : bored. (trust me if you feel dumb doing it, DON'T. At least 59,400,000 around the world are feeling the same).
- Start getting artistic! Paint your walls! Customize your room! ( Alright, I swear this sounds lame but I tried to do an oil painting.... and well failed of course. )
- LASTLY, watch dramas/videos!!! ( which is what I do until....my parents scream at me.)
Hmmm.... perhaps I would be blogging on everything I've watched so far... :D that would be a long post.