throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


59,400,000 bored people
Friday, December 11, 2009 @ 12/11/2009 12:51:00 PM

Honestly... if you want to ask me honestly, I've been doing nothing. Yes. NOTHING. Now I know how an otaku feels like. My life is heading for a complete nothingness. Almost zen-like quality. I have counted the clouds in the day and stars at the night.

The life of a pathetic but obvious 宅女.
  • Sleep.
  • Watch dramas.
  • Eat.
  • Read.
  • Fangirl over random stuff.
  • Sleep.

I feel a bit guilty now... Even played games like snakes and ladders recently to ease boredom ( and I played with my cousins who are all younger than 12!!! ) WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY GLAMOROUS LIFE?! That's why I came up with a list...TADA!

8 things to do when you are bored.

  1. Go onto every social networking websites you know and tell people you are bored. ( Facebook, msn )
  2. On your computer and blog about your boredom... ( if you don't have one, get one! suggestions for your blog url range from theboringlife.blogspot.com to lifeismeaningless.blogspot.com)
  3. Learn a new hobby. Hey I wikipedi-ed how to play Reversi before playing with Kaimin online.
  4. Count the tiles of your room. If done, proceed to the living room.
  5. Eat and well, get fat.
  6. Google this : bored. (trust me if you feel dumb doing it, DON'T. At least 59,400,000 around the world are feeling the same).
  7. Start getting artistic! Paint your walls! Customize your room! ( Alright, I swear this sounds lame but I tried to do an oil painting.... and well failed of course. )
  8. LASTLY, watch dramas/videos!!! ( which is what I do until....my parents scream at me.)

Hmmm.... perhaps I would be blogging on everything I've watched so far... :D that would be a long post.