throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Fireworks.
Friday, November 13, 2009 @ 11/13/2009 06:06:00 PM

YES! ITS OVER. WAIT. THIS SIZE IS NOT BIG ENOUGH.
YES! ITS FRIGGIN OVER.

My days of being wild are starting:

Today 13 Nov: Celebrate Ester's Birthday + get prom dress for them.

Tomorrow 14 Nov: Go ACS for school funfair. Dodobird! oogle at good looking guys then job hunting.

15 Nov ( sunday ) : Exercise like mad ( building up stamina for...) + break. Enjoy wine with cousins and partyyyy ( probably gamble the whole day )

16 Nov: Kristy me shopping marathon IV

17 Nov: Prom. Chaos. Hair. Makeup.

18 Nov: Wake up with a bunch of people in the same room ( ooh dont think wrong. hehe jiayue and gang you get it.)

19 Nov: Hmmmm... ( I am putting this up only cause to prove that I'm such a good daughter) clear table, desk, floor, shelves, chairs. My mother ( someone fav) said so.




Alright I decided not to be lazy and post the photos asap! The birthday bash we held for her!






Kristy physically assaulting me. See evidence.

My favourite group photo.


The sparkling wine we brought! ( Yeh chi examining it :D)




Trying to get out the plastic from the cake. With final success!


But..Ester managed to scare the rest of the people off though...




After eating the cake, we decided to pose with the bottle, acting silly. Each of us were entittled a shot each.. of course, some needed more takes than the others...






Finally! Perfection!







HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN ESTER!


That's all! Obviously zero unglam pictures of me here... sadly though, the others are receiving the full copies of the photos.


All of the photographs here, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder. ( the people in the photos obviously has the rights la.. )