throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


want want
Sunday, November 29, 2009 @ 11/29/2009 11:42:00 PM


I WANT! THE COAT!
quick review of this week.
23/11 : Gone to Malaysia.
24/11: Gone to Badminton & Pool.
25/11: Gone for interview.
26/11: Gone to meet p6 friend.
27/11: Gone for shopping.
28/11: Gone to library. - ( 9 magazines: 5 Times, 4 Newsweek )
29:/11: Gone to Esplanade.

FWAH! Me is a tired person. Plus I slept at 5.30am, 3.00am and now 12.30am? respectively for the last 3 days, after doing extensive reading....

Book count: 22 :D
The coming week is equally hectic!
30/11 : Break. Read at home.
1/12: Interview 2
2/12: Meet Zoey (Kbox/Icecream)
3/12: Photographers? Kristy and Esther? Movies?

So far this is the plan. Yawns. THE F--ing December month has started! I have so much to say ranging from the current financial crisis, cuban missile crisis, speaking chinese to geeks and love. All these came from the books/magazine I've been reading so try to stay awake :))

P.S I plan to start on the Holy Bible and Koran soon... anyone got one to spare?
P.P.S I want to borrow our school elect History students textbook too. Dodobird if you are reading this bring for me on Tuesday.