throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


train of thoughts
Monday, November 30, 2009 @ 11/30/2009 12:09:00 PM

MY FIRST DAY OF BREAK AT HOME :D:D


Soaking myself up in fashion news, books and jazz music :) . Roar! Should I go to the gym later on? *feet tap merrily to old blues*


Peeking inside my head, I am thinking off:










Source : facehunter, etc-alltherest, ffound, parkandcube, lefashion, knighttcat


Alright I shall stop rambling randoms. Head off to the gym!!!


Wait. Let me do a book recommendation first.


For people who don't like reading storeys with loooong and descriptive sentences, this is your book! Not only is it not the cheem cheem kind but in fact, the entire novel is narrated in the form of online chat style writing. The first time I took this book, I had an initial bad impression of it. Flipping through the pages, I was thinking "what kind of lazy author is this!" plus I doubt there is any significant meaning to this..


Obviously I was proven wrong. After reading Train Man, it leaves a warm fuzzy feeling in my chest. ( ^_^) Very sweet romantic kind of story. Much much better than half the garbage of chick lit I've been reading.

The story of a transformation of an otaku ( basically geeky loserish guy) as he falls in love with Lady Hermes (lol) and the netizens who endlessly gave him support and advice was extremely touching. The genuine feelings spilled over the chat room was realistic and witty making this book truly a good read :D

Hey I've slept at 3.15am to complete the entire book! Did not want to leave it hanging! Honestly, it was hilarious to see the signs and advice provided by the other geeky guys/girls on the chat room which is very Internet lingo-ish. Everyone participating in the chat when all out to give advice and encouragement to the romance. HA! Go read! Alright I shall stop procrastinating and go run...