throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Wednesday, November 4, 2009 @ 11/04/2009 05:43:00 PM

Today felt like the end of examinations week. Who am I kidding?

still..=)))) the harder ones ( to me ) are over!! LESS STRESS NOW...

Hmm..sudden epiphany. Wonder what I would be stress over next time. My Chemistry mentor said that after examinations, life would be without meaning. Yeah right. Nowadays, every sentence of mine begans like this:

After the Os I would.....
After the Os I sure ...
After the Os I can ...
After the Os I fly!!!

So now that I'm 16, my main concern is still studies. So I predict another 6 more years? I assume to be stress over the same things.. hmm after that I wonder how my sentences would start after 22 (working period) perhaps this...

After I get my salary I would..
After I grow older I might...
After I retire I want...
After I start working I can....

And the list goes on. I wonder how many of us actually fulfil what we say. I mean its true, you want to do so many many many things but there are still restrictions. Plus in my case, some of them are not even REALISTIC. etc I want to dye my hair red after O's and I want to live on my own apartment after I start work. The chances of that happening is slimmer than the chances of my parents skinning me alive after they realised if I done any of the above... so yeah.

OOOOH! and here's a compilation of what happens during examinations week ( spoof of what happens during fashion week) -taken from friends' stories... all true.

You know its examinations week when:

  1. You realise you are losing hair. And its not one strand but PLENTY after you showered.
  2. You start being more conscious of what you eat and choose brainier food over well, food you usually binge on.
  3. You start having odd dreams.
  4. You dream of yourself failing the test.
  5. Your dreams are in black and white instead of colour.
  6. Mr Keong's voice rang across your head saying "candidates you left 15 more mins" and you wake up in fright.
  7. As you read this, you think of Rapid Eye Movement ( REM) and Sigmund Freund.
  8. You don't even dream at all, you can't sleep.
  9. You can't get enough of sleep.
  10. When you weigh yourself on the scales you minus 5kg because that load comes from your brain.
  11. After shitting, you see if your shit is normal. Sink/Float.
  12. You keeping checking if you have your calculator with you or any other stationary.
  13. You wonder the probability of your only calculator failing during the examinations and realise that you can actually calculate that value out.
  14. When people say Venice, you say Pietro.
  15. You get pimples. And they are not small they are SUPER SIZE!
  16. Your table is getting messier day by day.
  17. Your table is getting neater day by day. This is due to the combustion of paper.
  18. Combustion makes you think of equations and carbon dioxide and water.
  19. You stop reading this and think it is a complete waste of time that can be use studying.

HA that's all got any crazy stories to share? I think the calculator one was quite ridiculous...guess who was the idiot who attempted counting the probability.