Wednesday, November 4, 2009 @ 11/04/2009 05:43:00 PM
Today felt like the end of examinations week. Who am I kidding?
Hmm..sudden epiphany. Wonder what I would be stress over next time. My Chemistry mentor said that after examinations, life would be without meaning. Yeah right. Nowadays, every sentence of mine begans like this:
After the Os I would.....
After the Os I sure ...
After the Os I can ...
After the Os I fly!!!
So now that I'm 16, my main concern is still studies. So I predict another 6 more years? I assume to be stress over the same things.. hmm after that I wonder how my sentences would start after 22 (working period) perhaps this...
After I get my salary I would..
After I grow older I might...
After I retire I want...
After I start working I can....
And the list goes on. I wonder how many of us actually fulfil what we say. I mean its true, you want to do so many many many things but there are still restrictions. Plus in my case, some of them are not even REALISTIC. etc I want to dye my hair red after O's and I want to live on my own apartment after I start work. The chances of that happening is slimmer than the chances of my parents skinning me alive after they realised if I done any of the above... so yeah.
OOOOH! and here's a compilation of what happens during examinations week ( spoof of what happens during fashion week) -taken from friends' stories... all true.
You know its examinations week when:
- You realise you are losing hair. And its not one strand but PLENTY after you showered.
- You start being more conscious of what you eat and choose brainier food over well, food you usually binge on.
- You start having odd dreams.
- You dream of yourself failing the test.
- Your dreams are in black and white instead of colour.
- Mr Keong's voice rang across your head saying "candidates you left 15 more mins" and you wake up in fright.
- As you read this, you think of Rapid Eye Movement ( REM) and Sigmund Freund.
- You don't even dream at all, you can't sleep.
- You can't get enough of sleep.
- When you weigh yourself on the scales you minus 5kg because that load comes from your brain.
- After shitting, you see if your shit is normal. Sink/Float.
- You keeping checking if you have your calculator with you or any other stationary.
- You wonder the probability of your only calculator failing during the examinations and realise that you can actually calculate that value out.
- When people say Venice, you say Pietro.
- You get pimples. And they are not small they are SUPER SIZE!
- Your table is getting messier day by day.
- Your table is getting neater day by day. This is due to the combustion of paper.
- Combustion makes you think of equations and carbon dioxide and water.
- You stop reading this and think it is a complete waste of time that can be use studying.
HA that's all got any crazy stories to share? I think the calculator one was quite ridiculous...guess who was the idiot who attempted counting the probability.