throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


me and sodagreen :D
Friday, November 27, 2009 @ 11/27/2009 08:16:00 PM

Recently I've been singing Chinese songs around the house to kill time. Or kill my housemates eardrums as they say. Irregardless watch this:





As you know, I am not a big fan of any idol but this singer really kinda blew me off with this song. I would really call this person a singer because that's what REAL singers do! He has real talent! 新不了情 is a hit song from a hit movie- C'est La Vie Mon Cheri ( won plenty of Golden Horses) and basically one of my dad's current favourite songs. Plus to sing it better than the original.. now that is difficult. But he can really pull it off !! FWAH ! I think his other competitor is surely eliminated.

I proceed to dig more information of him and realise that he is none other than 楊宗緯. He is as ugly as talented. I know harsh but true. At least I prefer him to other erm talentless singer trying to make it big simply using their image/looks.

Oh!! 还有, to tell you something stupid, I wonder if any of you heard of 蘇打綠? HA :D I thought that was a person's name leh! Until recently I when to youtube them and realise that they were a band. -_-" named sodagreen!!!




I LIKE THEM! *hearts* Very ah-beng and very fresh! Not like half the crap you listen to from other bands cough F.I.R/SS501/insert stupid idol group here cough. My favourite songs ( recently ) are all from them and I did not realise ( see : 小情歌,狂热,他夏了夏天)The MVs from them are very nice too I watch until O.O !

I AM A FAN OF SODAGREEN!! :D


Googled them to find the favourite member to like

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


Eh all very cute haha! I don't know yet. They are DAMN INDIE CAN! Too little publicity, how to find out more? While those talentless people are overly exposed. Never mind I will slowly find out more.五月天 you got serious competition!