throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


i am not having moodswings.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009 @ 11/11/2009 01:43:00 PM

Source: erm erm oh no I hate this! I forgotten... erm yah! halfheartly?

I love raining days. Isn't it exciting for a change in Singapore? It's just too bad I'm stuck at home doing chemistry. It would have been a better day if I was at the streets watching people.


P.S : Chairman and Vice Chair! you guys sounded suicidal too.. Gah I realise my previous post sounded like I was hinting mass suicide !



Source: knightcat

Enjoy! OH And some random news that I think not a lot of people would really be interested... but still... I was never never never a fan of mainstream music so I don't really know Lady Gaga well enough. I heard enough to know that she is a singer though and cough with really erm odd/quirky/bombastic/ridiculous intriguing fashion tastes.

So if you still havent seen the connection, Lady Gaga new music MV featured those those oh my god I don't even know what to call it...shoes sounds so inappropriate and insignificant to describe them . And I was still thinking to myself, as they maybe , who wears those in real life?... well there you go.





I didnt hear the music, its probably like crap just watch in mute. LOL half the time I was staring that McQueens! GAH!

These are the ones!! hot hot hot! Look out for those!