throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Show off
Wednesday, November 25, 2009 @ 11/25/2009 06:56:00 PM

YAY IVE GOT A JOB! :D:D I'm RICH!



Ha ha sense of achievement after the interview at Cotton On. Mine lasted barely 5 mins ( shows off here). The question posed were not that difficult although the second one threw me off guard. They asked me what do I know about Cotton On and my brain registered : Crap. Damn it make up something yingli! And I started babbling.

Questions like what do you think of yourself had him smiling so I took it as a good sign. I was completely shameless in answering that question and it was after 3-5lines of self description he said YES! :D HA!



P.S Sure yesterday exercise was great fun. But guess what? Every muscle and hamstrings in my body scream STUPID STUPID STUPID yingli for being overly enthusiastic. Though the mind refuses to comprehend ( sure it was for good loss of fats ) . I had to practically crawled out of bed similar to the scene in Ju-On. Plus I bloody swing my legs off the bed to the floor. It was horrid.



Going to the toilet too was pure torture. I gripped the edges of the toilet bowl before placing my ass onto it. Gosh. Lesson learnt. Never skip warm ups if you are going to do exercise because it saves your ass the misery. Especially when the last time you ran was during Mass Run.