throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


old is the new sexy.
Thursday, November 12, 2009 @ 11/12/2009 06:18:00 PM

Recently, my dad changed his handphone ringtone into something... hmmm what should I say ? hip. Yes. hip. It used to be some song from an old singer -(duh very normal) so his change in phone ringtone obviously made me a bit suprised.

Now here the shocking part.

It sounded similar to what kind of music my clique members listen to. Korean music!!!! And it was blasting out of my dad's phone. WTH! Since when he listen to korean music?! To make matters worse it was considered "trendy" and I didn't know it. As in it sounded familiar to me... but I could not recognise the song. Turns out I had to GOOGLE the name. to find out where it come from....... and it came from some weirdo singer called " Untouchable feat Hwayobi- It's Okay".

WHO ARE THEY!?! And WHY DOES MY MUM HAS SUPERJUNIOR SONG IN HER HP WITHOUT ME REALISING!?

So win already lah, my old mouldy parents had decided to hip themselves by listening to mainstream Korean music. Leaving me the only old and outdated one (oooh aliteration ).. I remain the only person who has John Lennon songs and can dance in old jazz age music. What is wrong with the world.. I feel as if I aged only.

I casually asked him where he got the song from and he dissed me! DISSED ME!

GAH!Ok never mind. I still feel indignant, how come they know the Kpop scene so well? I must update with my friends and not lose to them.