throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


News.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009 @ 11/03/2009 12:14:00 PM

Alright I'm going to sound like some newscaster but some quirky news here today since my life is so monotonous. Sometimes I think reality news sounds so dramatic! Its like something I find hard to believe. To begin with....

Can you believe that Bill Clinton actually got a statue (made of gold or gold plated I think) of himself? HAHA to think that he was once involve in some scandal... I mean if you google his name right now, the search of bill clinton scandal has 32,100 000 results instead.. The most I think. But of course the latest updates would be about his statue. Still. HA!

Next moving on, guess what? Religion has started using the Internet to spread their information and stuff. Imagine clicking onto Facebook and joining groups that are well you get the picture. I mean I know this has been going on for sometime already but to see it actually printed across the news.. WOW. I immediately thought of one word MARKETING manz. But I read that it works somewhat like this. If you are some perverted guy who type "naked ladies" / "sex" on google, you get to see adverts of churches inviting you to their place instead! FWAH! like that also can!

Also I think ( maybe I might be the only weirdo ) that the headlines read : NORTH KOREA DEMANDS TALKS sounds funny... ok ok before you start rolling eyes let me explain... I always had the impression that talks are something er er diplomatic like gentle kind before you cannot take it and fight but DEMANDING for it? How can that not be aggressive? You can demand for rights, you can demand for equality. But demand about talks...?! Abit of the oxymoron isn't it?

As you can see, due to the crazy examinations week, I rarely read newspapers hence sipping tea and reading newspaper today got me rather exicted. Everything I read seems so !@#$!. All I have been keeping tabs on is like foxtrot/ baby blues comics so yeah.

Ok here is the bimbo side ..

Heidi dressed up as a CROW for halloweeen and Chrisitan Siriano ( my fav!) as a mermaid.... *faints*. Esther if you are reading this.. Aggy look horrid for halloween too. Paris Hilton-angel...

GAH! And why is there a movie consisting of Wu Chun, Zhao Wei and Qi Yiwu?! GASP.