throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Thursday, October 29, 2009 @ 10/29/2009 06:15:00 PM

Just one day. I will become supermodelishly thin, my nose becomes sharp, eyes bigg and my legs will shoot out long. Humans are never happy with themselves.

GAH the horrors! of the paper. and the pimple. It was a sign! An omen!

Similar to the dreams I'm having these days every new one for each examiniations except today which is a reoccurring one.

The storyline goes like this. Somehow we were in another foregin country and on run form triads. THe bad guy finally spots us ( dad me and mum) and I was trapped like together with him in a temple. The temple has super high dome like celling. I think we were in Rome. And he was taking an aim with a revolver. He was like threatening my dad like if he continue to support the Heaven and Earth Society he will be eliminated. YA somehting to do with such things. DONT ASK ME WHY I DREAM OF SUCH THINGS. I know his main target is my father for he was like some promininet figure in the society. and I was like trying to warn my family members not to enter. Yet my dad did not listen and jump in. Everything happen so fast and yet in slow motion. I saw : he bullet moving towards him. I move in to block. it shot me at the side of my shoulder and my dad on his back. ( I WOKE UP WITH SHOULDER ACHE ON THE SIDE THE BULLET HIT ME)

and then here comes the reoccuring part. Cos I think I dreamnt of this scene before and again last night. The bad guy like chase after us to this road there was a flight of stairs leading down to a moat. Ya MOAT. A kind of enclosure with water surrounding it. except some distance away is a circle flooring meant for one to step onto it and cross. In order to step on it without falling in, is like a test of courage I think. Only selected few can jump onto that marble white circle. My father ran like damn fast and 3 young girls were there too. The girls were trying to cross as well and I was like watching them cross. Only one got across if i remembered correctly her first sister fell into the deep water, climbing up sopping wet. I was like watching them until one succeed, she smiled at the remaining ones (the other sisters and me- i was there too) and wave. Then stepping on the marble floor she proceed to climb another flight of staris into a palace.

Then I woke up.