throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


. BAH
Monday, October 12, 2009 @ 10/12/2009 10:39:00 PM

Nothing much have happened to me these few days. Its just doing tons and tons of papers thats all. All except.... I GOT THE NEW BOOK! Fralalalalala

DAN BROWN : THE LOST SYMBOL !
(background effects of people cheering whistling and clapping)

Obviously I finished it in one day. Save me from the suffering. I sat in the bus feeling nausea after reading 6 chapters but it was worth it :D I sneaked it out after my dad told me not to bring to school.. but it was already snugly placed inside my bag. What was I supposed to do take it out?! No way.

HAHAHA SO HAPPY NOW :D:D although I have mountainous pile of homework to do.. ROAR. Yesterday had an interesting conversation with Trixy.. lol what the hell was it about? Some Tibet thing guess what after that night I had a dream about it ..... Crazy right?

ANYWAYS something miraculous just happened. Audrey texted me. AUDREY. TEXTED. ME. I mean c'mon! I always thought that

1. Audrey dont use phone to sms people. Proven by ester and jiayue leh
2. Why would she ever text me?!
3. What would she even text me about.

Ok I'm overreacting. But hey its true, she and I have poor experinces on trying to get one another contact number.. Long story short, like always got alot of events to interrupt us when we try to get each other hp numbers. SO WOW. hehe ( I'm blogging about this cause I know she wont be reading it goes to show that I wont scare her then )