throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


addition
Sunday, October 11, 2009 @ 10/11/2009 11:23:00 AM

EH! the comments I receive after that post was like a lot! I didn't anticipate this! Some of them really touched me..erm except the photography thingy which kinda makes my blood boil as I think about it. HOW COME OUR CCA DONT HAVE SUCH AN EFFICIENT TREASURER LIKE TRIXY?! ROAR THE HORRORS. COLLECT OUR MONEY BUT NEVER PASS US THE GOODS. I SHALL START PROTESTING. Haha I feel so much happier suddenly must be suffering from bipolar disorder too. Yanping and Chairman's smses, people who I rarely talk to come on msn to nudge me and well the comments left on my blog! ROAR!

Thankfully today the skies are blue and birds are singing so I shall leave the emo one behind. THANKS 4G1 for giving me such perfect memories! By the way reading between the lines of Trixy post I realise I'm not the only one desperate to lose weight. ROAR! For god sake you people are perfectly fine lorh. I'm the in need kind!

P.S hehe Chairman thanks ah for telling me about the photography photo fiasco.. BUT now how!? Insert swear word here. GO CHAIRMAN GO! You are now responsible. :D fight for the society.

P.P.S oopss I realise I missed out the Ben and Jerry Day which means it was supposed to be the top 5, the rest follows accordingly.

HAVE A HAPPY WEEKEND.