throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


grubby me
Sunday, September 13, 2009 @ 9/13/2009 12:11:00 PM

TODAY POST IS FOR A PURPOSE. and thats to welcome.....








SEASON 6 OF PROEJECT RUNWAY!

Even though I doubt I can watch it but sigh at least it rocks announcing it back here. Gosh I'm so deprived, I havent dressed up for months or actually gone out. My life revolve around like serious mugging and the only play I've did so far was like running or reading. How I wish I had magic or something like Time Turner. ANd its New York Fashion Week now :D ...





Looking at this from my only source of portal to the outside world makes me so jealous.

Source: nyfw le fahion


Yes! Yes! Yes!



Another piece of good news! Pirates of the Caribbean will be back! Lets welcome Captain Jack Sparrow back on board! AYE!