throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Monday, September 28, 2009 @ 9/28/2009 05:58:00 PM

I am here to revive it!


ROAR!


Its just so crazy, life after the September holiday, its almost hell-like. Every day, every minute it seems to be ZOOMING away so frickin fast! There is never a day I managed to do nothing except sleep and play. At least some work has to be done.


But still, I'm glad I'm still sane.


Quote of the day:


"War is peace, freedom is slavery and ignorance is strength" .


Zzz. I am so tired, and I think if I'm quite enough, I can hear every cell on my body protesting...