throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


blurness..
Tuesday, September 22, 2009 @ 9/22/2009 08:26:00 PM

Just kill me now... I cant believe I forgotten my darling partner birthday! gosh.... What was I thinking!?!? THE FEVER DIDNT take my memory away.... which brings me to this... what should I get her? Any suggestions? OMG... I'm so sorry and embarass leh shimin if you are reading this..... I mark the day on my calendar but I realise I forgotten what I marked it for.. It was only after repeated staring that I finally realise and deciphered my own handwritting...!!! GAH!