throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


090890
Saturday, August 8, 2009 @ 8/08/2009 06:36:00 PM


You know the guy that brought us Home Alone and The Breakfast Club? Well his name is John Hughes and I just read the news that he kick the bucket. And both the above mention films are one of my all times favourite movies. Plus by some dark morbid coincidence I happen to re-watch the Breakfast Club again on the day that he died, without realizing that he died. I did a review about that movie in my old blog just last year and after hunting my archives I found it! In 5/9/08! Fwah I feel sentimental all of a sudden. And I watch it on a Friday just like on 6/8/09!


Re reading my review, I don't think I did any justice to it at all. It was super.


On a whole different issue, I can right now play Connect the Dots on my face. Honestly they are at all directions across my face and looking oh so bloody red. :( I was on medication already and now you gimme a breakout!?!
REST IN PEACE! John Hughes your films are everlasting! (I cant find a decent picture of hiim! Right just google him and you'll understand what I mean)

HA! I just read trixy post on her mother and finish hearing yanping complain about her mother and ester quarrel with her mother. IT SUDDENLY STRIKE TO ME THAT IM SUCH A GOOD DAUGTHER! ROAR I don't know why but I find it interesting that my classmates all so fierce at home one. FWAH! and furthermore just yesterday I sacrificed my own big feet to cramp into my mother small shoes because she complain her leg pain and ultimately I was the one who had blisters! Quite stupid actually considering the fact that she did not even thank me and still play mahjong so loudly today!!

But never mind! I found something interesting about my parents! Its their anniversary today! SO COOL RIGHT? And the number so nice somemore 09/08/09. According to 老爸 , they specially choose this date to marry and it was on 09/08/90. No wonder he buyv 4D today.
I won't even think like that for my own wedding cos its like so troublesome, wedding got so many matters to stress over already and still go bother about things like dates? Hmm... I wonder what numbers he brought.