throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


sheez
Friday, August 7, 2009 @ 8/07/2009 06:25:00 PM

Gah. I feel sucky.
My stomach is hurting like crazy.
And I am lying on flat on my back as I am typing this.

My face is oily as hell and I feel fat and tired. Not to mention the lack of self-esteem. If you still can't figure out whats wrong, dear reader you are obviously not female.

Luckily I didn't do any extreme sports yet because I think would just die or mooch around pouring cold water at everyone else. I don't feel like studying, *gasp* shopping or even standing up longer than 10 mins. I am even tired to the point that I refuse to wake up and change music so I have been listening to "Beautiful" from Christina Aguilera on loop for at least the sixth time.

I am beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring me down
I am beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring me down
So don't you bring me down today

Gosh I feel like a blob of fat slob. I spent my morning singing, afternoon watching UP which makes me feel bloated and floaty. Gah.