throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


rude awakening
Wednesday, August 5, 2009 @ 8/05/2009 07:03:00 PM

My previous post made me sound like some psycho freakish person. To tell the truth I'm actually not. I am perfectly sane as you are and not to mention hippier, enjoys watching Disney movies like UP and read really philosophical books.


(But now I just realise that the sentence made me sound freakier and like some sort of serial killer who uses words like hippier which is only hip in during the hippie indie days. )



BUT BUT BUT, the main point of this post is to inform myself that PRELIM IS COMING IN 2 WEEKS TIME!!! ROAR. Stop fooling around now and wake up! :D



I shall be basing on this to do well.