throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


lazy morning.
Monday, August 10, 2009 @ 8/10/2009 11:36:00 AM

My sister: Sorry, you think you deserve the muffins?
Me: Well, a shot at it, at least, huh?
Sister: Well, you'll have to fight me for it- this is a very good muffin.

Me: I've been on a diet every day since I was thirteen, which basically means I've been hungry for three years. I am going to take my Chinese O levels result soon in next week which means I have a good chance of dying before the end of this month. And which by then you can have all the muffins you want

Sister: Really?
Me: Really. (crossed fingers) Not to mention, since I'm gonna be dead, you can't possibly oppose a dead person's last wishes at least let me be buried happy, savouring a muffin for my last meal.
Sister: (long pause) Nah, nice try, but you don't fool anyone. Pathetic effort to hog the muffins.


My sister and I stupid attempt on a parody of Notting Hill with a slight twist. It one of the best Monday I had so far in my miserable 10 years of studying in the education system.


I feel so LAZY today, starting of with a rainy morning totally kicks of the wrong mood to study.... sigh but I'm doing my best to convince myself that yesterday watching the display of fireworks was good enough after all I am a Sec 4 student.