throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


guilt
Tuesday, August 4, 2009 @ 8/04/2009 08:38:00 PM

I feel guilty for alot of reasons. From big, random and minor reasons. Big because I can't really save the poor people suffering across the world. Mainly oppressed people in the world who still stuck in totalitarian ruling and might get shot if they use blogger to complain about their government. Thats one of the reasons why I sometimes dislike watching news which reports others' misery and suffering. But then again if I escape from reality then I would also feel guilty because I know escapism is not the way out in life.

Minor because I should not be typing here right now but instead studying for my SS and Literature which I also feel guilty because I should not be doing last minutes studying.

Random because I secrectly hid inside a toilet to read finish a page of my storybook because my parents won't let me. Oh and that I PS someone today.

BUT I believe there are ways to counter these by doing good deeds to clear my guilt... such as being nice to Jasmine and give her badge ( counter random guilt) immediately start on my work after the end of this sentence ( counter minor guilt) and ultimately re-wearing my old clothes and help lost tourist ( counter big guilt) ; sometimes I wonder if our world is really becoming a better place to live in because everytime I read the news its usually on negative stuff and I meant real news like those from The New York Times or ChannelNewsAsia ok the sentence is ending here.