throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


faces
Thursday, August 13, 2009 @ 8/13/2009 06:32:00 PM

Did I have contracted the multi-personality disorder or does it just proves that there are too many different sides of me. Is that normal? I did not believe it myself until my mother pointed that out. LOL and I thought my mum only has her eyes glued on her dramas...

Hmm... its an intriguing thought and when I pressed her to tell me more she simply gave random examples of my friends (and I thought she did not know any) -which makes logical sense! Come to think of it how come I don't know this myself? Fwah she even categorised my characters towards different friends. (Her tone was a bit like jasmine and as if she is explaining 1+1=2)

According to her I have 5 completely different personalities when dealing with separate sets of friends and 3 different personalities with adults. WOW. I never really considered it and I thought I only had 2 sets of different behaviour which is channeled as behaviour in school versus behaviour at home.... Oh well. MUST STRIKE A BALANCE IF THERE ARE 9 of me. ( I FEEL LIKE SU WUKONG but I am actually only human.) No wonder my facebook quizes are not constant.

Alas, sorry for the lack of pictures. Fwah but I really rarely has gotten any good photos nowadays... Chairman just lectured me on the " pride of a photographer " sniff sniff.



Just kidding. But she complained that there are lesser now. Ok I try to go out and shoot ok? Studying also shoot... (but on second thought.. I am unglam when studying :( HAIYA we shall see... good news is my face is loads better now so maybe with some luck you get to see my face on here. )

OH and to people who are doing Venice for Social Studies now... this picture is quite funny!