throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


classics
Sunday, August 2, 2009 @ 8/02/2009 02:27:00 PM

My upstairs neighbours are going to drive me nuts. I swear. I don't know whether they are French, German , or Italian but words like "Voila and Bravo" can be constantly heard followed by a string of rapid French, German or Italian from above. Their jovial voices then travel all the way to my ears along with the chink of glasses.

But never mind thats not the main point. The main point is that I've been hearing Mozart's Symphony No. 40 and Chopin's Minute Waltz for 4 hours! And it gets faster every time! And its still not stopping! I wanted to on Heavy Metal Thrash to counter but decided against it after all I should maintain my reputation of friendly understanding neighbour. BUT 4hours of same classical music? (and i bet it would soon be 5 hours ) Gosh. At least they play well.

On a different note, here a funny exercept from a dead old HK movie

Jackie Chan handed his friend some ammulation, they were on their way to escape.

Friend holding the pistol said: 你给我这个做什么?我不用暴力。

Jackie Chan: 那你用来去自杀吧。