throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


2voices
Tuesday, August 18, 2009 @ 8/18/2009 05:42:00 PM

Time flies so darn fast. Whatever happen to the June holidays?!

Tomorrow... my destiny is going to be fufilled.. Let it be done. ( Ok I shall stop being melodramatic. And no, I have not been studying literature. )

But at least, the torment is going to end? Ya right.

Source: etc

Argh. I should just keep calm. Like real you can. Yikes stop it both of you! Perhaps I am just feeling "excited" as the oppositionparty ( you know who you are) puts it.

The thin line between partying and emoing. Hey Vivien the Clarke Quay thing is still on if you are on. Its the matter of time and place. Just like life and death.

On a whole different issue. I am suddenly very interested in little kids fashion!! ROAR they look so tiny and miniature and well delicate.





source: thesartorialist.


I never really like children. But this makes the look so cute! HA! ok I'm like slacking right now despite that my homework level is almsot my eye brow level.