throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


100th post
Friday, August 28, 2009 @ 8/28/2009 05:10:00 PM

YES THIS IS MY 100th POST~~! DONT YOU ALL LOVE ME? Actually I think I'm deluded not many people read this anyways...


Hahaha I can't believe I've actually would bother to blog for so long. Geez it has became part of the routine. Well, lucky today is an exciting day. Or else there probably isn't gonna be an interesting post at all. Unlike all my other Saturdays, today was Slackerday!


Alright it wasn't totally play but yes I had fun despite the urge to retrench quite often.
But thankfully I swallowed my urge to puke and enjoyed myself ( because I know I would regret it if I stay in bed. The weather was simply too hot! ) You see, it all started with seeing the doctor with Zoey after our Emaths and Literature prelims. My sore throat ( the one that rendered me temporary Shimin 07/08) came back with full force. I don't understand WTH I always gets it. It sucks! But anyway the doctor this time round was far more friendly than the one at Dawson but equally ineffective.

Let me explain. Ever since young I DREAD going to doctors because I DREAD eating medicine. Usually I attempt to let it cure itself but sadly I can't test my luck during exam time right? Anyway since Zoey was sick too so I followed her, reluctantly to the clinic. With a poor relationship with the doctorS, when I was prescribed with "even more powerful antibiotics" I felt skeptical and upon returning home I googled/wikipediaed my medicine.

Note : I go online and check whatever medicine I am consuming EVERY SINGLE TIME ever since I know how to use the Internet. I just don't trust eating substances that has so long names. And I am not paranoid. Its a good habit. I encouraged everyone to try.

I have a poor relationship with all doctors I admit. Its just odd. I cant find the exact words to describe but I don't like that someone appears to know more about my body then well, myself. Or at least they act like they do.

So anyway enough on my skeptism, I wikipediaed Co-amoxiclav and it says it contains amoxicillin trihydrate, a β-lactam antibiotic, with potassium clavulanate, a β-lactamase inhibitor. OBVIOUSLY I panicked even more (refer to my fear of substances that has long name and that I am oblivious to it and consuming it! ) because I didn't recognise any of the jargons. So I skipped this part and googled its SIDE EFFECTS.

Low and behold! It says I might have : volatile mood swings, experience extreme fatigue or vomiting or diarrhoea. Well vomiting was it! So that means this anitbiotics does do me harm! Otherwise the other slim possibilities that I would feel like puking during Chemistry lessons would be :

  1. When Ester offered me her Coco cornflakes it contained something harmful.
  2. When Audrey drank my water today she passed me some sort of pukish virus.

But because after my clever deductions it couldnt be neither of them because if not they themselves would be sick! So the only culprit was the medicine. FWAH I am so logical! Yet I decided not to let this affect my day by constantly trying to hold my vomit. Gross but true. After awhile the retrenching feeling disappeared! So back to the main exciting part of my day....

I headed to Dodobird's house to bake! YES ME BAKE! ROAR! I feel so flowery and feminine and surreal all of a sudden. The cookies are for teachers day and they are not so bad. Although not good looking but it tasted ok! FWAH SO IMPRESSIVE RIGHT? All thanks to me! Dodobird did nothing at all but order me around. I did the whisking majority of the time! - I think I develop muscles!



HEHE so glad that its done! ( It was like watching my own children grow up :D ) wait I'm being over dramatic here. But so exciting!! Well, at least for me! Dodobird just act cool only lorh. I know she actually very excited too!


My shirt is powdered with flour and I smell buttery. I want to take a shower but Michael Jackson's concert is just too tempting. I miss him! Believe it or not but I didn't cry for such a long time until today- while watching his concert. Once I started I couldn't stop. I just missed him! HE IS A LEGEND! Long live the KING OF POP!