throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


worstcasescene
Sunday, July 5, 2009 @ 7/05/2009 06:32:00 PM

Yesterday I was having a pretty amusing conversation with the Chairman ( Esther). Because we begin with all the unhappy thoughts and insecurities, I quickly suggested that we should skipped to a happier note.

(Note the following conversation are typed according to the best of my memory, esther correct me if I'm wrong)

Esther: I'm afraid I can't fit in to my prom dress.
Me: HAHAHAHA
Esther: It's true, but I realised that since I have nothing to show might as well wear something more low cut.
However if I do, my mother would be shellshocked.
My grandmother would be shellshocked
My friends would be shellshocked
And I see someone wearing the same low cut dress as me, I will be shell shocked

ME: HAHAHAHAHA I'm going to quote you and put into my blog.

-After some random topic-

ME: What do you think can be worst case scenario to your prom night dress?
1. Having spilled food all over your dress.
2. Having someone wear the same thing as you
3. Looking out of place in your dress

hmmm... What do you think?