throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


tvgarbage
Thursday, July 2, 2009 @ 7/02/2009 03:00:00 PM

This season of Project Runway 5 seriously suck. It begin with Kristy who made me realise how many episodes of runway shows that I didint watch and yet I didn't felt a thing. I think it must be the designers. Honestly, the ones worth watching are Season 4 and 3. ( GO WATCH KRISTY YOU WILL LOVE THEM thats more like what project runway is about can!) HAHA ok maybe I'm biased. BUT Christian made the show rock so hard manz! He was FIERCE AND FABULOUS! Despite the tiny him :D SIZE IS NOT A MATTER!

(He is always so dramatic! )


At the start I've like the show due to Jeffery ( from Season 3) and that prompt to continue watching, leading to my obsession with the Chrisitan :D (p.s not to mention that all the designers then have like some form of fashion talent unlike the current one. they totally raised the standards!) ( p.p.s plus they weren't all deluded cough Kenley cough ) and I never gets tired of his designs!


Anyway to summarise I'm sad to say, Project Runway 5, I'm just so not that into you :D BIG BANG HAS OVERTAKEN!! ROAR ! But why is Singapore not broadcasting them??? This is so loserish. WHY IS BIG BANG NOT HERE? GAH.

I am so deprived. I need to shop and get presents too.