throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Sunday, July 5, 2009 @ 7/05/2009 07:54:00 PM

To be perfect honestly, I had a pretty non worth posting Sunday. It was very sleepy as my family and I watch Transformers Part 1 at home. Rain just poured on and on outside my house while we sink in our own dreamyworld. But anyway, I did absolutely nothing the entire day except mooched around reading storybooks and blogs.


(P.S: vivien you sound very funny in everyone's textbox! Dont be angry :D )


After all its the weekends after the examinations. And Wall-E is right like always!


Source: Forgotten oops.