throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


downhill
Saturday, July 25, 2009 @ 7/25/2009 10:48:00 PM

Saturday behaved as usual, it seems like even my weekends are running on timetables. I am becoming a robot gradually.

8.00-2.00: Woke up and met up with Sarah Jane, Fishy, Yeh, Belinda and Esther proceeding to eat Subway together :D

2.00-2.40: Mad dash to meet birdfriend after being desperately late for an hour.

2.40-8.00: Did only one thing : AMATHS

9.00-random time: Read storybook which was so sucky that I gave up hope altogether.

Altogether it wasn't a very good day as I studied without music and it was such a pain! I could hear kids screaming, people gossiping and well, couples lovemaking. All in a supposedly discreet place. Super unproductive. And ate shaker french fries ( horrors! GASP and proceed to faint)


Source: I know!! Karl I agree with you it was a slip of my brain... totally regrets it now.


I had a very very scary dream which I forget to mention today when studying with Yanping plus we were talking about it! It was regarding the fact that I got my Chinese results already and did horribly. Everyone in the class got a distinction except me! Fwah I cant really remember the details but I knew I could not sleep after that dream and woke up to watch Channel Newsasia at like 6.40am. Actually my body automatically tunes my bladder to work at that time for during Monday-Friday it happens like that. I am really fearful right now. I really really hope that I can score a distinction or I don't know what I might do.

Oh and I have a feeling the weather is making fun of me. It rained in the morning when I got dress to run ( like in nike shoes already) and it started pouring. Yet during the afternoon ( thinking its gonna continue like that gives me a fab idea what fab outfit to wear) the sun SUDDENLY start shining through the uber grey clouds. ROAR WHAT IS THIS!



Plus to make matter worse I had a break out on my face!! The reddies are not vanishing!!! Why?!?! My beautiful face.. at this rate, its going to worth about US$10000000000000000000000 only when its actually 10000 times more valuable comapred to good-face-days! :( and I think my throat is not curing on its own even after like 3 months.. I shall go see a doctor on Monday just in case its an infection. But 3 months has past already so hmmm, I wonder.

-fearful of closing my eyes now. but even more fearful of the coming reality.