throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Jump!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009 @ 7/01/2009 03:35:00 PM

My optimism from yesterday has dropped to an all time low after 2 papers today. It was horrifying. Both physics and amaths ( I worked like the old beat up Windows 95's speed ) GOSH! I want to puke. The problem wasn't really the papers but my stoned behaviour. I was like staring into the question for at least 2 min before digesting. I want to jump into a lake and never resurface.

SHELDON!! IVE LET YOU DOWN :( haha so much for watching of TBBT




Source:lefashion


I wished so. I realised I'm not somebody who let go very easily. The past mistakes I make always comes back at the oddest moments to frighten me and I have no idea why.

BUT AT LEAST ITS THE LAST PAPER TOMORROW! maybe its the lack of sports that make me so negative :D hahaha at least I know I will be playing badminton on MONDAY!!! (jiayue, audrey, vivien, shimin ! YES! OI the one who ps me, come along too hor!)

Plus basketball too~ yikes, I hope there is some improvement in my terrible throwing.


ROAR one day, I swear I will book tickets to fly off somewhere myself and bask in my laziness under the clear blue sky. Watching the colours change in silence. But come to think about it, its not realistic because I never would be silent. :D
Hey maybe vivien we can start the whole CLARKE QUAY thing again only this we bring our 2 bottles of champagne.



Source:theskullset


Alot of my old friends wished me happy birthday yesterday night which was quite a surreal moment for me.



There I was, checking my mail to get daily news and people whom I never talked to for over 4 years tells me SWEET SIXTEEN. Hmm, maybe its facebook or birthday's alarm, because I don't think without the help of such IT, people would actually remember. C'mon to be honest, I myself only remember my own birthday (DUH!) and Harry Potter's oh and maybe people whose birth date are close to mine :) But other than that, I see no importance of the birthday social protocol thing, its odd, I somewhat like and dislike it at the same time.



You see, on your birthday, you wake up feeling all magical ( at least for me), going to school NOTHING SEEMS TO BRING YOU DOWN no matter how monstrous the geography paper is gonna be. And then at the end of the day you settle down quietly, savouring you own happiness before closing your eyes and the next morning you opened them the magic is gone. (SAD HUH) but thats life I suppose.


We should keep in contact more, and not just on my birthday haha VALERIE, JOLENE, AND SALONI!! HAHAHA I REMEMBER ALL OF YOU! but then again without the birthday social protocol thingie, I don't think we would even have talked/ written on my wall at all. So that's the good thing about it.