throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


longduepost
Monday, July 6, 2009 @ 7/06/2009 09:05:00 PM

I am tired tired tired Sorry for this once upon ago post, I wanted to blog for a very long time but due to a series of unexpected events which consisted of dislocation of right side of my body, irritating younger sister and the start of school. It was simply to much jumbomambo for me.



To make matters worse, after today long speeches from our none other favourite teacher, the last few 15 min of school has never been more torturous. Droning on and on, I was listening but not really absorbing. My mind was WAY far ahead of godknows what plate tectonic theory was ever about.


I am sore sore sore. and its all Shimin's fault! ( Hahaha I shall just blame her...hehe ) The same group has went to play sports together again on Monday! FWAH watching Trxiy and Shimin play was breath-taking~ they can go on all day! My fingers hurts now and I shall type in one hand :D



Let me illustrate this:
(Pardon the poor drawing, I am no Jiayue and plus I look 100 times better in real life, not so sure about Vivien/Shimin though...tehehe)

See there? Look at our mouth agape!?!? She kept making us run around or front and back. Basically, she was smirking the whole time while we were panting. Think sadistic.
After that they went to my house to play mahjong and Shimin kept winning!! I swear, she is wearing all red inside.Ahem. The rest of us were so frightened to throw cards in case she wanted them.

So there I shall now attempt on my Amaths and Emaths homework, erasing the poorly done test I just had in the morning from my almost alarming empty mind.


- until then I shall survive.