throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Thursday, July 30, 2009 @ 7/30/2009 07:53:00 PM

I am feeling horrible today. After what happened in school made me left with mixed feelings. Well mostly negative feelings. It feels like all the teachers are rather edgy these days and I mean whose not? I myself sometimes think I might crack. But that's not the point, the point is that I am rather upset and irritated by my lack of good health now :( ITS QUITE HARD TO FEEL HAPPY WHEN YOU HAVE PLENTY OF INSECURITES. AND I HAVE PLENTY AND I'VE YET PICKED MYSELF UP AND THEY ARE HAUNTING ME! THE MOST TROUBLING IS THE CHINESE RESULTS I'M GETTING SOON...

Not only am I experiencing uneasiness in my mind but my throat feels almost unlike mine. I have the same problem every time and this stupid vicious cycle goes on. But the catch is I don't understand how it even started. C'mon I think I'm pretty cough health-conscious cough ok Wait. I am weight conscious which I think is almost the same.... but anyway because so I'm health conscious, I have confidence that I wont fall sick easily thus when I actually do, my body goes in denial mode. Long story short, I dont like DAWSON doctors, antibiotics and nightmares. Trust me they are all linked.


sigh after the lecture I gotten, I feel dead guilty and worried for the first, bewilderment and slightly perturbed by the second and almost close to tears by the last. I don't want to let her down! ROAR! I cant remember anything about their words though : legacy, time and undone homework were part of the fragments I can recall from it.

Oh at least something good came out from the shitty day today. Jasmine is lovable and has emotions! I think she surprised me at the oddest moments. Honestly as in I talked to most of my friends too and they are all equally supportive of working hard together and such but Jasmine was the most unexpected! I was simply shocked by her ways to console people works greater than expected :D I promise if I ever were mean to you again I-



All in all I agree we need to persevere and my last post seems more useful than ever!




SPREAD THE LOVE AND LETS MOVE ON!