throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Friday, July 24, 2009 @ 7/24/2009 10:01:00 PM

I am blogging to make Esther jealous.

Ok just kidding I am not that childish. I have just been feeling so drained recently due to the newly adopted erratic sleeping pattern and thus abandoning Shimin's zen concept to living life well. Hmm.. does poor sleeping habits result to being fat? If it does then oh no!

ROAR I should stop now for my computer may die anytime and continue tomorrow! Have so much to do over the weekends!! On a side note, I wonder if anyone has the book called " the perks of being a wallflower" that way I do not have to search for it.