throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


hectic
Saturday, July 4, 2009 @ 7/04/2009 05:47:00 PM

I had a hectic day today!
7.30-8.00 : Press snooze button for half the time and ponder where "blue shirt" is.
8.00-8.10: Wait for evil bus 186.

8.20-8.36: Reached location the earliest. Jogged to baminton court, planning to book it on Monday. Wasted 5 min explaining to some office person that life can be flexible. ( Her excuse for not allowing me to book the court was " sorry I don't know this, its not my area" )

8.50-855: Met trixy with her hair let down ( could not regonise her for more than 5 seconds despite standing infront of me) and brought her to the place while Vivien tagged along.

8.55-9.20 : 2omins waiting for booking from some run down computor in the non working air con room even though there were aircons. Super tiring especially when in the end she did everything manually.. =.=

9.30-10 : Ate breakfast with the bball people! ( Jiayue, Trixy, Shimin, Vivien, Elvira, Audrey )and picked up you know who.

10-11.30: HAHA! Played hopelessly without a slightest improvement... I was yakking half the time. Fwah my team members are darn good! Saved me from embarrassment. Jiayue--tagged youknowwho, Trixy---Shimin ( this was well matched they both were FIERCE), Audrey was EVERYWHERE !
11.30-12.00: Reached home- bath and dressed in a mismatched manner and ran to the bus stop.

12.00-4.00: Shopped! And somebody got herself a new blazer!! HEHEHEHE :D:D:D



(Decided to camwhore before shopping...)



(We all tied the same hairstyle oddly!)


( While shopping, me with new blazer roar!)



( After shopping knock out, Yan Ping just shrank against the wall while the other 2 of us slumped wearily- I was wearing skirt so of course cannot squat! HAHA :D) Either day my feet hurts from all the running jumping and walking.
back to the top