throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


harry potter and the deathly sorethroat
Thursday, July 30, 2009 @ 7/30/2009 10:47:00 PM

Ok I've been rendered temporary Shimin07-08 for today. I woke up at 6.15am as per normal but without a voice. I couldn't talk, eat or sing. I could only croak. I have a feeling my family was enjoying this new me by the way so making it to my advantage, I gestured that I was not going to school. After a couple of antibiotics and waking up to sms Ester, I slept uncomfortably knowing that I might not even scream for help if there was a Xiao Qiang near me.

At 8.00 I was unable to continue dozing already and begin to wake the rest of my family members- Lao Pa and Ma to bring me go Botanical Gardens to run. I mean after all I should just make the most of my day! :D Well to be honest the excitement of not going school ends here I went to study the entire day after that.

Ha the trip there was good though as I managed to utter several words already and can even construct simple sentences! Just that my angelic voice is now about less than 1 decibel...



But.


But.


But.




ITS HARRY POTTER"S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! ROAR ( SCREAMS SILENTLY AND MADLY TO SELF! *does some mad thrashing too*)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY! SEE EVEN DARTH VARDER LIKE HIM! Anything is possible today! I felt like I just did some Cheering Charms myself too! not to mention swallowing Felix and Accio-ing objects flying around. When you are of wizarding age you can do magic at home!
Ok I sound semi crazed. I should stop typing in caps and blabbling ( although I cant) . But I am suddenly very high now even on drowsy medicine, it does not stop my love!! ROAR!!! ( continues funny birthday dance for him )