throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


drown
Monday, July 13, 2009 @ 7/13/2009 05:03:00 PM

I hate Mondays.


Source: knighttcat ( if I think..)

.... and I want to drown myself. Managed to scrape an A for maths and pass my humanities with last minutes studying. However, there is not much to say for the rest. FWAH I don't know if I should just accepted the fact that I suck in physics or work even harder....!

Physics was the only thing I actually studied one month ahead for !! ROAR AND THE RESULTS WERE ROTTEN. :( However, I am not incredibly upset and has no idea why. Just a numbing feeling, which is usually followed by a post-hangover state.

I realised I would do something for my English. Its time to rise to an occassion and take action. Abandoning my all time motto of " English/Literature cannot study one!"

My lips are cracking and I feel slightly woosy. Must be the effect of the medicine taken. ( Yeh Chi and Ester are on M.C while Janice and I do have M.C but just decided against using it. Welcome to the sickly groupie) After little pondering, I think I shall just work harder for physics and English. After all, I don't really to be the poorest among them ( Jasmine, Vivien, Kristy, Melissa and Belinda) if we really plan to meet up in an airport 20 years from now.

On a side note, the only bright spark in the darkest horizon I ever seen, oh have I mentioned that this Monday was one of the worst in my years in Crescent- waking up ill, draggin my half dead self to school and receiving mental shock from a piece of paper, the movie is coming in 4 days time. HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE. I don't know if I am guilt-less enough to watch but irregardless of my marks, I can't bear to let H.P down but at the same time, I deserved not to watch it. Help! facing some dilemma here!

-facing the music myself. None of my parents seems to think there is anything wrong with my grades which is not the least helpful in lessening my anger towards them( the grades of course) .