throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


lowspirits
Friday, July 10, 2009 @ 7/10/2009 09:03:00 PM

Today was not the best of my days. Even with the cool weather, it was pretty sucky. I am quite sure that getting an A1 for my Chinese is quite impossible now that our teacher told us indirectly that our compositions is in ahelllotoftrouble. If only life was like an Adidas's slogan. I REALLY WANT TO GET A DISTINCTION. Honest: I thought I put in plenty of effort but oh well maybe others put in more.

Travelled a lot today but it was mainly stagnant. Eat. Pray. Love. Travel. To make matters worse, I doubt my father enjoyed himself :( a series of unfortunate events struck ... lets not go through them again. I was rather shocked at the happenings myself.

And there is no friggin pen in my pencil box that has ink!?!? ARGH! Why is the world doing this to me? The only one thing that made me laughed quite hard today was during literature. A twist from the other 2 days, our last lessons of the day was the most enjoyable. Ms Ng surpassed her usual hilarity.

We were asked to write a poem with regards to stealing.

Vivien: I bet you are enjoying this activity.
Me: Not really. *shows her blank piece of paper.
Vivien: *silence and smirks*

A moment later. Ms Vicky asked her to present her poem....

Vivien: The most unusual thing I ever stolen? His virginity....... Part of the thrill was knowing that he would cry in the morning. (Rambles on a rather crudely-erotic done poem about sex) *smiles pervertly throughout the narration*

Moral of the story: TRIXY AND JIAYUE WERE RIGHT!

But after school everything just when downhill. Even now I'm still distressed and upset.

- I'm not emo. not yet.